Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Commercial Controller: Health (Nigeria) to join RB’s Finance team:
- This role is responsible to provide comprehensive financial and management reporting across areas such as monthly reporting, budgeting, sales forecasting, performance management, and business case preparation.
- It is both a strategic and tactical position. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious, analytical and a highly commercial individual, who has the drive to lead and influence the business.
- As part of an experience and dynamic Finance team, you will interact with various stakeholders including marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to exchange strategy and financial information.
Is this You?
- Strong management accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, a good understanding of systems, processes, and work-flows, combined with business acumen
- Clear communication
- Leadership & coaching skills
- Proactively taking initiatives
- Identifying and driving improvements
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or other related courses.
- Qualified Accountant (ICAN, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Commercial Finance experience
- Proficient in SAP, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Experience dealing within FMCG or in the retail sector is highly desirable.
- In Return RB offer a very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.