- Make Calls to defaulting customers on their loan repayments
- Negotiate repayment schedules and plan
- Send Email and SMS reminders to customers about their overdue loans
- Evaluate and recommend approvals of loans
- Advise borrowers on financial status and repayment plans
- Ensure full recovery of loans as at when due
- Attend to other issues as assigned by the unit's head.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Must have minimum OND in any Business related field
- Must have excellent communication skills, attention to details, customer service, marketing skills, and data analysis skills.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office packages proficiently
- Must be open to working on weekends when required.
- 5-7 years Experience