Whytecleon Limited - Our client, a multinational catering services company, is in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
- Prepares and portions meals according to specifications.
- Making sure that all prepared meals are stored in the holding fridge while being properly labelled and colour coded.
- Collection of items requested from the stores
- Arrange food items onto the airline tray/equipment as according to the manual specification.
- Receive foodstuff from store / equipment department as required.
- Carry out food preparation, dishing out and tray setting in the assigned area.
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy
- Keep all equipment clean and in an orderly manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in the hospitality industry.
- Culinary degree, OND or equivalent qualification.
- Basic food hygiene knowledge.
- Basic communication skills.
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Must have work with large numbers (production),