A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Good source of information for maintenance to be carried out. After completing these tasks, the Mechanic should be able to perform the maintenance by self on the following:
- Coiled Tubing (Hydraulics) & Related Equipment.
- C-Pumps & others on location
- Triplex pump
- Pumping unit general maintenance
- Electronic troubleshooting as applicable.
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use the moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains records.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- The mechanic is required to participate actively in the planning and execution of CT and pumping, logging jobs, understanding the importance of:
- Pre and Post job report
- Risk assessment
- Tailgate and safety meetings
- Rigging up/Rigging down and equipment layout as per Standards.
- Maintain record of (Safety Operation Instruction Meeting) attended, with active role high-lighted Reporting any hazardous situations and improvement plans.
- Be able to pump and pressure test to well w/o supervision.