Adam Smith International is an award-winning global company that delivers impact, value and lasting change through economic growth and government reform. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments. Adam Smith International has a strong corporate presence globally, with 146 current projects across 49 countries and over 1,000 staff and associates. Headquartered in London, our regional offices are based in Africa (Nairobi, Abuja and Pretoria), Asia Pacific (Sydney) and South Asia (Delhi), with numerous registered offices across Africa and Asia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support State Governments in implementation of Cluster development Framework, including creating policies and strategies.
- Be responsible for timely and effective delivery of Cluster support initiatives.
- Supporting enterprise growth of clusters through the development of business development strategies plan and matching to BDS and A2F solutions
- Support the formalization of trade clusters through registration and adaptions of co-operative models
- Support periodic meetings between trade clusters and encourage good business practices
- Oversee the monitoring and reporting mechanisms between clusters and programme and also identify innovative means to track progress
- Identify innovative and sustainable solutions that can support the apprenticeship model, encouraging sustained interest and motivation of trade clusters
Required Professional Experience
- Master's Degree in a related field with minimum of 5 years of work experience or Bachelor's Degree with 7 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years working experience in international projects. DFID experience is strongly preferable, but not essential