MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations for Cloud computing technologies and architectural patterns as well as maintain responsibility for the design of a customer solution.
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of cloud solutions.
- Will be involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in cloud solutions architecture proposals.
- Prepare the technical solutions architectural and implementation design documents.
- Work closely with Project Managers to define project deliverable and schedules.
- Help to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and proactively alert the project management, engineering, and customer facing groups of potential problems based upon strong working knowledge of cloud solutions including software/hardware compatibility within the customer's environment.
- The Solutions Architect will stay current on technical specifications for cloud hardware/software requirements of industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least eight (8) years industry experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Cloud Solutions Architect role.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering.