Our client is a leading wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations
- Support the organization as infrastructure automation and cloud SME.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes.
- Contribute to application design by ensuring that application components are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Ensure that security and access controls methods are in place to guarantee proper access to cloud platform resources.
- Ensure that production environment meets the levels of reliability, scalability and performance required to support deployed application components.
- Oversee the deployment of applications to public cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science or a related degree relevant to the essential functions of this job description and a minimum of 5 years work experience spanning technical architecture, network management and application development. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong foundational infrastructure skills, including architecture principles and design patterns of distributed systems in private and public cloud (particularly AWS).
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required.
- Passionate about Infrastructure as Code (IaC) philosophy and adept in IaC methodology.
- Hands-on experience implementing programmable infrastructure in AWS: beyond mere automation scripts to using IaC methodologies and tools, to provision and manage AWS PaaS and IaaS.
- Hands-on experience maintaining and securing AWS microservices, IaaS and PaaS solutions for highly available business critical cloud-based systems.
- Hand-on experience automating configuration management and deploying PaaS solutions in private and public cloud (e.g. AWS) using any of the following IaC tool: Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Docker, etc.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should be a strong believer in infrastructure modernization and the power of automation.
- Ability to identify risks early, fails fast, and improve on the next iteration.
- Preferably AWS Certified.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards e.g. PCI DSS.
- Good leadership and team-building skills and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.