Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Teaches nutrition by developing, implementing, and marketing nutrition education services and programs to hospital patients, hospital employees, home care patients, outpatients, and the community.
- Designs nutrition education services by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Encourages and maintains third-party reimbursements by using quality assurance results to substantiate the cost-effectiveness of nutrition education services and programs.
- Promotes nutrition programs by arranging media coverage; presenting nutrition information presentations within the hospital, in the local school system, in social services community programs, and in civic community organizations.
- Conducts in-service training for professional staff by reviewing special diet plans; presenting latest research on nutrition-related subjects; introducing new nutrition programs and services.
- Good listening skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Know to handle the children
- Personal Appearance; Maintain personal grooming, neat and professional at all times