- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the operation support officer to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the organization.
- Working closely with operation support officer and Admin.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the operation support officer and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Meeting the sales target.
- Lekki-Ajah localities
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Preferably female
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of marketing.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Qualification minimum: OND
- Preferably female.
- Monthly allowance 40,000 plus 10% commission on product and services respectively.
- Only applicants within Lekki - Ajah will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.