Assist the BDM to:
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract new projects, clients and penetrate new markets.
- Will work to raise the revenue profile of the company, looking into how best we can create new opportunities.
- Will generate leads for possible sales and follow up on sales activity, creating proposals and client presentations.
- Will be our corporate face helping to support our client projects while always representing the company and its interest faithfully.
- Will be responsible for executing our customer service and client support policies as well as our public relations activities.
- You must speak and write the English Language very fluently.
- The successful candidate must be at least 25 years old and have a strong university degree in Business Management, Economics, Accounting, Statistics and any of the numerate sciences. An MBA and experience in an Events Company or in marketing ideas will be an added advantage. The successful candidate will report directly to the BDM.