A Client Success Leader is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
As a Client Success Leader, your job responsibilities include the following;
- Establishing customer support practices.
- Providing technical and product Support.
- Assisting customers receive value quickly by managing product implementation and on boarding.
- Driving additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption.
- Contributing to revenue generation through renewals, upsells, and expansions.
- Synthesizing customer feedback and working with internal teams to respond to customer needs.
- Creating evangelists and advocates among your customer base.
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience.
- Improving onboarding processes for customers after product deployment.
- Liaise with customer experience team in driving customer intimacy initiative
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have a communication or marketing or sales degree.
- You possess high organization and multitasking skills.
- You are self-driven and proactive in nature.
- You exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can demonstrate leadership qualities.
- You have high computer literacy and you’re able to learn and understand new software.
- You have the knowledge of customer success processes and documentation creation.
- You’re a patient active listener and you possess a strong passion for service.
- The role reports to the Chief Solutions Officer.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.