Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
Maintain client focused working environment for team.
Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
Provide assistance to less experienced staffs when needed.
Attend educational training and workshops for professional growth.
Provide support in new product development and enhancement activities
Provide technical support and advice for customers and refer to Team Leader to determine if query is to be redirected to Hunt & Hunt if outside level of team’s expertise.
Attend weekly meetings.
Competencies and Experience:
1. Previous experience in a customer service/administration role, preferably in either a call centre or office environment
2. Data entry and strong, accurate typing skills
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
5. Excellent interpersonal skills (approachable, positive, motivated, go-getter attitude)
6. Appreciation and an interest in providing exceptional customer service
7. Ability to sell and cross sell
8. Ability to multi task and prioritise
9. Sound computing skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook