Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
- As a Client Relationship Officer, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Experience in Client Relationship/sales will be an advantage
- Must have 3 years working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- 25 years of age and above
- Must k now how to drive with a valid driver license
- Must have sales experience
- HND, B.Sc/B.A in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven track record in sales environment
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.