- Managing on-line clients information;
- Call back to clients to answer their questions and inquire their demands;
- Analyze Clients project and facilitate the agreement of investigation;
- Arrange Business Development employees to visit clients and make investigations on site;
- Contacting the clients have been visited by Business Development employees to ensure the reality of investigations and gather feedbacks from clients;
- Work based on the immediate manager's directives.
- Have great interest in hotel industry;
- Excellent telephone communication skills;
- Strong learning ability, quickly adapt to the new environment and new skills;
- Work methodically, with a sense of responsibility, professional, serious to client's inquiries;
- Preferred with experience in managing a small team;
- Full-time graduated from high standard university, preferred with experience in studying abroad.