Audeo is a growing professional services firm in Lekki, Lagos that helps small businesses succeed. We provide Management Accounting, People & Compliance and Business Performance Services to Small and Medium Scale Businesses. We currently service clients from several industries such as Pharmacy & Medicine, Logistics, Beauty, Technology and Business Services.
Our workforce is predominantly female as we actively seek to recruit and develop women.
We are seeking an experienced and resourceful Client Services Coordinator to oversee the day-to-day relations with our clients. The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for collecting information on how to best serve clients. You will report directly to senior management and work closely with different role players, e.g. teams within the organization, vendors, and customers.
To be successful in this role, you must be proactive, self-motivated and have superb organizational and communication skills. Your work will be accurate and you will be polite and professional.
As this role requires constant use of various technology, candidates must be comfortable with computers and be tech savvy.
A sample of your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to all incoming communication at the Firm level
- Review, prepare and update contracts
- Provide assistance to clients in person, on email, or telephonically.
- Schedule meetings or telephone conferences between clients and management.
- Track pending business and service paperwork; update pending business and service summary sheet for advisor’s attention; track and tally all outstanding work.
- Book meeting rooms or venues.
- Coordinate the production of client-facing marketing materials.
- Compile and maintain records on client accounts.
- Billings, ensuring all clients are billed on time and following up for payment and outstanding invoices.
- Screen feedback and requests from clients and liaise with relevant departments within the organization to provide solutions.
- Escalate complaints to relevant departments.
- Liaise with in-house teams to adjust service offerings and assess related costs.
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients