La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited - As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts, and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client-oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence, and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long-term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi, and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
Job Reference: CA/LAF/18
- To welcome and inform the customers and potential customers at the branch
- To open accounts for new customers
- To conduct information meetings organized in the branch for potential clients
- To participate in collective prospection and other commercial activities in the market areas with the client officers
- To make arrangements of branch planning (Loan committee meeting, Client officer planning...)
- To ensure the branch document are filed in a due manner, keeping the La Fayette MFB standards
- To manage the MIS by the creation of clients, loan and deposit accounts.
- To prepare all the contract documents before signature by clients and branch manager
- To control the loan appraisal form and the client file before loan committee meeting, loan disbursement and after signature.
- To share information and best practices with the other branch staff
- To report all the issues related to the job with the Branch Manager
- To use the reporting tools for control and analysis
- To welcome clients at the counter and if needed, introduces them to the most relevant person / another teller
- To carry out all cash related transactions (loan release, repayments, cash deposit/withdrawal on the various deposit accounts)
- To ensure all cash transactions are done according to Advans La Fayette MFB policies and procedures
- To respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction
- To strictly adhere to the MIS requirements when registering all cash transactions in the MIS system
- To report any cash shortage or overage to the immediate superior/ branch manager
- To establish and maintain good and clear working relationship with other branch staff
- To deal with clients in a friendly and professional manner such as to strengthen the Advans La Fayette MFB public image
- To participate in the field promotion of Advans La Fayette MFB products and services
- Bachelors Degree or HND in any course of study from an approved university or polytechnic is a MUST.
- Applicant must not be older than 35 years of age.