- Expedite and route movement of incoming and outgoing cargo and freight shipments in airline, train, and trucking terminals, and shipping docks.
- Handles documentation related to the shipments, including insurance forms and dispatch forms. Ensure that the shipment is compliant with current port agency regulations and government legislations. Monitor the transfer of containers from the port to warehouse and terminal.
- Handle payment of clearing cheques, duty, shipping and terminal.
- Serve as the main communication channel between the client and the Nigeria Customs Service. Develop logistics used to track changes and ensure delivery of goods.
- Ensure clearance of goods within stipulated time and avoid demurrage.
- Secure gate processing for Customs.
- Arrange for customs and other unit for examination.
5 Years - 10 Years with sound knowledge of Nigeria Customs Service legislations. Knowledge of Principles and Methods for Moving People or Goods by Air, Rail, Sea, Or Road, Including the Relative Costs and Benefits.
Knowledge of Local and International Geography Knowledge of Principles and Processes for Providing Customer and Personal Services. This Includes Customer Needs Assessment, Meeting Quality Standards for Services, And Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction.
Must be willing to work with flexible time schedule
Excellent Communication Skills. Time Management Skills. Interpersonal Skills. Excellent Written Skills. Pays Attention to Detail. Great Customer Service Skills. Great Organizational Skills. Great Team Player. Computing Skills.
Ability to Work Under Tight Schedule. Ability to Work Independently and In A Team Setting. Ability to Display Initiative. Ability to Display Flexibility. Honesty and Integrity. Ability to Handle Stress.
First Degree or HND With Second Class Or Upper Credit Or Master’s Degree.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.