- Age: 35-45 years
- Must have excellent communication skills in speaking and writing
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and job activities
- Must be able to initiate new recycling schemes, monitor, improve and expand existing schemes and facilities
- Must display a high level of integrity to relate with clients
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have
- Must be proactive in the line of duty
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as a team, and most importantly, lead a team
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures (5/8 Years’ experience)
Puts in place work schedules and also assign respective workers under his/her supervision to different duties
He/she ensures that whatever assignment to be carried out has enough personnel to see it through and that they (the workers) have enough supply of the required equipment with which to complete the task.
He/she usually discusses general cleaning, gardening and recycling procedures and/or methods with the staff/workers that are assigned to different areas/tasks; recommends and carries out changes in procedures if the need arises.
The maintenance and submission of reports with regards to cleaning personnel, equipment, supplies and general expenses are to be carried out specifically by the cleaning supervisor as at when due (normally on a routine basis)
Coaching and developing employees (cleaners, gardeners etc.)
Inspection of equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also need for a replacement
Controlling and monitoring the usage of materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
Providing any form of required assistance to workers while they carry out their duties.
A basic degree or HND from any recognized university or Polytechnic
Conditions of Service & Remuneration:
The right candidate should have excellent career advancement opportunity to take on a larger role and responsibility.