A Christian- school is looking to hire competent candidates with a sound educational background and qualification in Early Childhood and Primary Education to fill the role of a teacher.
Are you intellectually, physically, verbally, socially and academically competent?
Are you stern enough to instill discipline within a classroom, attend meetings, contact parents, and much more?
If yes, then we are seeking a teacher who will be able to teach our children.
As a Grade Teacher, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment across all key stages and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards within their subject area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant and distinctive culture for learning.
- To ensure all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential whilst developing personal and employability skills.
- Attending meetings and committees as required.
- Implementing both School and departmental policies consistently.
- Providing lesson plans following School and departmental policy.
- Public examination entries, in liaison with the Head of Department and Examination Officer.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient management and organisation of learning resources and the use of IT within the curriculum.
- Ensuring sufficient and appropriate practical work is done at all levels.
- Providing support for development work within the department.
- Preparing and supporting pupils for appropriate assessments and examinations.
- Ensuring the specific needs of all pupils are considered so that learning is optimized.
- Assessing, recording and reporting students' achievements in line with department and School policies and practice.
- Ensuring that appropriate study is set regularly and marked.
- Assisting with the writing and administering of internal assessments, examinations and termly reports for all year groups.
- Participating positively in the School Performance Review scheme and using the process to develop your personal and professional effectiveness.
- Establishing resource needs for the subject area and advising the Head of Department of priorities for expenditure and monitoring the departmental budget.
- Ensuring that there is a safe working and learning environment in which risks are properly assessed.