- To provide civil construction quality supervision expertise.
- Monitoring progress and performance of construction contractors during the execution of work.
- Ensuring the scope of work, procedures and schedules are adhered to.
- Resolving and responding to technical queries from contractors.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment by following Statutory Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations, and applying the
- Company’s Safety Management Systems.
- Ensure a safe and effective execution of construction works.
- Identify and report problems to the Civil Construction Manager.
- Participating in contractor corrective actions and ensuring resolution of nonconformities
- Provide technical assistance to Civil Construction Manager.
- A first degree in Building, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Upper degree
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Must be able to prioritize projects
- Ability to meet targets and stipulated timelines.
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to drive a car is a MUST
- Salary: N80,000 monthly