We’re a progressive, innovative and vibrant interior design company with significant expansion plans.
We offer several opportunities for promotion if you meet our needs, especially if you have experience with Interior finishes to the highest standards.
Our portfolio includes numerous high-profile clients, so if you are looking to expand your repertoire and improve your resume, this position is the perfect fit for you.
Our firm primarily engages in interior décor for high end residentials, hotel, and office spaces, so experience or knowledge of interior design and best practices to achieve excellent work in that area is a plus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the engineering department and should pose the following skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of civil engineering experience.
- Good network of vendors for building materials and interior design materials is an added benefit.
- AutoCAD experience and other relevant architectural software's.
- Highly developed team management and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of basic excel modeling.
- Ability to analyze photographs, drawings and maps to inform the direction of projects as well as the overall budget constraints
- Ensure project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality
- Initiative on tasks is necessary.
- Perform and adjust quantity calculations for practical and budgetary purposes.
- Communicate with team members as well as customers and vendors to ensure maximum cohesion and fluidity on projects.
- Forecast design and construction time frames.
- Inspect project sites to ensure they meet relevant codes and are progressing properly.