Almond Pavers seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Conduct data analysis to identify new opportunities for improvement
- Implement and ensure adherence to the verification process is simple and effective procedures within the company operations.
- Coordinate and maintain a consistent quality management system for the factory.
- Create and manage an action plan in case of default to support customers and avoid any problems.
- Develop and maintain the performance indicator reports required for sound management
- Ensuring the integration of supplier management plan and process for their evaluation.
- Conduct compliance audits and risk assessment of periodically and follow-up on corrective action required.
- Ensure effective management of all internal documentation, such as compliance testing, product recall, complaints and other indicators or activities.
- Monitoring best practices in quality management and control
- Ensure Total quality management and Assurance of production materials
- Test Quality of raw materials and finished products.
- Bsc/HND IN civil engineer/geologist
- 1-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Concrete and Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite system
- Ability to work in a complex environment that requires multi-stakeholders coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Must have excellent judgement and ability to make quick and effective decisions.
- Excellent organisation and team spirit