- The circulation Manager (C.M) primary function is to oversee the distribution of the company’s magazines in established channels to achieve the company’s strategic distribution targets.
- Advertisers in the company’s magazines do so according to the knowledge/perception of the circulation of the magazines and so the role is crucial to revenue targets of the company.
- The organization publishes two magazines: Weekly a monthly
These magazines are distributed:
- Complimentary – on airlines, at airports, hotels, restaurant, clubs and direct to targeted individuals and organisations.
- Sale – Through vendors – fixed and roaming, direct sales boys, supermarkets and other fixed points. We are looking at exploring the Subscription option.
Reports To:: PUBLISHER/CEO
- Circulation supervisor
- Circulation executive
- To be ultimately responsible for meeting the circulation targets of the magazines.
- To assist the publisher/CFO in sales planning and distribution systems of the magazines
- Oversight of the distribution, sales collection
- Oversight of the personnel in the department- providing leadership to the team members.
- System analysis and operation monitoring
- While the ideal candidate would be part of HQ, preparing reports and giving presentations to management, this is typically an outdoor role – reviewing traffic trends, outlets etc.
- Candidate must be physically fit (35-40years)
- Position type/expected hours of work
- Full time.
- The ideal candidate will have to work late/early hours and weekends to achieve the sales target
- Random travelling to Abuja, Port Harcourt and outlets in other states.
- (Candidates must be familiar with other states)
- Good University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in publishing/FMCG in the sales function.
- Demonstrate experience of leading a team in a corporate environment.
- Strong Excel/CRM skills (spreadsheet)
- Typically, Male but Female with the above attributes will be considered.
- Ability to drive/ride bike is essential.
- Persuasive – Requires ability to convince people at all levels of the value chain.
- Demonstrate high analytical skills with sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- Good knowledge of Lagos environment. (Abuja and Port Harcourt is an added advantage.
- NGN200,000 + Car.