- Create story board based on the script prepared by the Content Developer
- Creating film and video work for the company
- Direct staff, clients, and talent while on-set
- Knowledgeable in current trends in cinematography
- Assist in brainstorming and be a part of the planning committees in pre-production process
- Work on every aspect of Cinematic Shoots.
- Join the team to design projects that serve the customers' needs.
On-set, the Cinematographer will be responsible for manning the camera(s) and leading the team throughout the shoot
- In post-production, the cinematographer will work with the media team to make necessary edits to lighting and sound
- The Cinematographer may be expected to work to build a soundtrack or create sound effects
- The Cinematographer offers input and direction to ensure the shots and footage are captured accordingly and flawlessly
- Work with the Media team and the management to ensure Cinematic Projects are completed within budget.
- Direct everyone into place and set up the camera, light, and sound to film the scenes, by working with people’s strengths to bring a team together
- Bringing the management's vision to life with film
- During the post production process, you guide and delegate tasks to all the hands you can get.
- Typically managing various projects simultaneously, the Cinematographer must be highly organized and diligent
- Under close watch of the management you work with the media team to string together all the raw footage, sound clips, and several takes to celebrate imagination on-screen.
- Staying calm during high-stress situations and motivating everyone to continue doing their best work and keep the final product in mind