Filmhouse Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise is in the area of: Cinema operations: we Manage sites; Own sites Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management
Analyzing business data to increase market share and profitability, budgetary management, overseeing operational standards, succession Planning, setting goals for your teams in line with the operational strategy, enhancing the customer experience and ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness are achieved.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have Retail outlet experience.
- Candidate for this position must have vision, dedication and initiative. You will be results driven, passionate about both your customers and staff and have the ability to motivate your team in achieving success.
- This challenging yet rewarding role will effectively manage the cinema to meet business objectives.
- Working in a diverse and fast-paced environment, you will provide effective ongoing leadership and management to your team ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- If you have a passion for customer service, the ability to motivate a team, the flexibility and adaptability to cope in an ever-changing environment, and have the experience to excel in this role we would love to hear from you.
- Managing all the operational aspects of the cinema, you'll motivate and coach your team to deliver the highest standards possible to our guests. Teamwork is a vital part of Filmhouse so on a daily basis, you will manage the team to work effectively together to maximize their performance and drive retail profits as well as the guest experience.
- Marketing and Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- You'll also support the Area Manager in planning, implementing and delivering their business plans, and stay focused on making the cinema profitable through retail, ticket sales and by minimizing stock loss.
Overall, you'll need operational management or supervisory experience from a guest facing environment. You're great at developing people and have the motivational skills to bring the best out in your team, as well as drive commercial success.
Employments are available at our:
- Benin, and