This role is responsible for maintaining vigilance, law and order including planning security protocol within the organization. Develop logistics to protect lives and properties, copyrights and other related risks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company,
- including human resources, facilities, properties etc.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global
- security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Create workplace violence awareness, prevention programs
- and ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Implement video surveillance, develop network access,
- monitoring policies and investigate security breaches.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law
- enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Implement disciplinary procedures
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform and develop risk management assessments.
- To supervise and control the work of security personnel.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Experience in managing multiple teams
- Experience in paramilitary activities, logistics, and business processes
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in paramilitary.
- B.Sc./B. Eng./HND in any related courses
- Competency (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Organization and time management skill
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills