Morning Side Properties seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of the organization.
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures.
- Coordinate cross functional team in maintaining vigilance and security of the organization.
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect company’s fixed assets.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and training of a team of guards across company and third party location.
- Responsible to grow the company’s portfolio for security services outsourcing
- Initiate safety measures to protect live and property in the company
- Responsible for preparing incident reports, requisitions and other inter office memos and ensure that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Ensure, on a day-to-day basis, proper surveillance over life and property in the company and other designated places
- Be proactive in relation to identifying, managing crisis, resolving complex risks issues and mitigating activities in response to security-related emergency situations
- Applicants must have in the past exhibited a considerable degree of competence, responsiveness and demonstrable integrity in security matters in a similar organization
- Must be in good health to be able to endure the rigors of the duties of a Chief Security Officer.
- Candidate for this position must have a military/ paramilitary background
- Minimum of OND however, a degree holder is preferable
- Must be physically and medically fit
- Must have a depth knowledge of process and procedure of security operation.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be computer literate