Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the company.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Educating the sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Overseeing the day-to-day creation of sales strategies.
- Studies sales numbers in order to assess how successful sales strategies are in the business.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Relevant experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Preferably a female.
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.