Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Successful Chief Electricians learn and adapt quickly to problems and new situations, they pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish, and use logic to solve problems with effective solutions. They are good listeners and can communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients. They work well independently and within a team and are committed to continuous improvement.
- Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meetings with all team members.
- Complies fully with all QHSE requirements, policies and standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects.
- Obtains all required certifications.
- Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order and reports any problems or deviations.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical equipment on the rig and the camp.
- Is fully familiar with preventive maintenance programs.
- Writes analytical reports.
- Supports the development of employees and acts as a mentor.
- Sets annual objectives for subordinate employees and reviews them periodically.
- Participates in QHSE audits.
- Sets a safe work example to the team.
- Industrial Electrical or Electronics certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum seven years’ field experience with similar equipment onshore or offshore, preferably on an oil well drilling rig.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.