Project a pleasant, friendly, professional business-like image for the company and must work effectively with people while representing the company on the telephone and in person.
Greet and direct vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors.
Maintain appropriate inventory of office supplies.
Accurately maintain sign in and log out of visitors and guest badges.
Build a strong working relationship with vendors to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
Assist Human Resource Department and all other departments with various tasks including data entry, information processing, emails, and performing clerical functions as needed.
Manage catering orders company wide. This involves receiving, placing, tracking and delivering lunch orders daily.
- Minimum qualification of OND in social sciences or art related course
- Proven ability to handle stress and work under pressure
- Computer proficiency with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, organized, able to follow written and verbal instructions; able to solve routine problems while maintaining confidentiality
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Proven record of dependability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously