- The Chief Operating Officer coordinates and directs the overall operations of the asset. He/she will be responsible for the operating expenditure on the project and the maximization of the asset value. The individual will be responsible for strategy formulation and implementation of the JV's long and short-term goals.
- He/she will build necessary relationships with regulatory agencies and other stakeholders to achieve success.
- Establish the required strategic objectives and operational plans for the JV to implement its 5 Year Business Plan as well as communicate such plans to key stakeholders
- Review and evaluate the threats and risks to the successful implementation of the plan and prepare the required strategies to mitigate and manage such risks
- Identify and promote potential investment/asset acquisition opportunities
Business Performance Monitor:
- Ensure that all commercial objectives are met within schedule
- Set targets of business and operational performance for front-line managers and ensure that such targets are cascaded down to staff
- Ensure cost-effective operations with a high focus on productivity, reliability and commercial viability.
- Understand all stakeholder expectations and formulate plans to address those expectations
- Work with Department Heads in developing and managing relationships with third parties as with community leaders
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders such as DPR, NAPIMS, and Environmental Agencies
Corporate Image Manager:
- Plan and develop industrial, labor, and public relations policies designed to improve the JV's image and relations with employees, investors, industrial unions, host communities, and the general public·
- Network with key industry players and relevant government functionaries create a positive identification for the JV.
- First degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology or any other relevant discipline;
- Relevant work experience;
- The technical experience garnered while working for reputable indigenous E & P companies;
- Experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Asset custody transfer management;
- Reservoir engineering;
- Well engineering;
- Health, safety, and environment, etc.