Westbridge Energy and Lubricants is a registered limited liability company with basic purpose of developing and blending lubricants for automobiles engines, construction machines, industrial machinery as well as marine engine. A lubricant blending plant with head office in Ikeja, Lagos is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with at least 5 in management level.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.