The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, long and short term goals. The person must have a very strong crisis management skills.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Control and oversee the business operations, people and the overall success of the organization.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen the company profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth
- The ideal candidate should be within 40yrs -50yrs
- Proven experience in similar role within the industry or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields. Higher and Professional memberships will be an added advantage.