The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring
of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
The general goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial
control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Drive the company’s capital raise expeditions
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Up to 8 years of proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role.
- Experience preparing and executing foreign raise expeditions.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus