Africa Delivery Technologies Limited - Aiming to become a key participant in the structuration, facilitation, and growth of e-commerce in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and investors relationships.
- They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding the company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- They will also have a significant experience both as CFO and in the digital services area.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Ensure legal compliance with all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- Finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required.