As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report directly to the Managing Director, acting in the capacity of a strategic business partner to guide and build value in the organisation.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related reporting activities of the company and put in place company-wide policies and processes documentation, communication same, ensure compliance and monitoring.
The financial-related subdivision will include; accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, property / valuation management, negotiations management, analytics, statutory compliance and general financing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Functional Requirements/Skills:
- Practical and thorough understanding of the principles of Accounting & Financial Management
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Treasury Management skills
- Strong experience in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of ERP systems/accounting software as well as strong data analytics capabilities