DEME Group - A flourishing international global player in marine, dredging and constructions works with a long lasting and highly reputable presence in Nigeria and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt is looking for talented result driven candidates for the position above.
- Oversees the safe and efficient operation, maintenance and repair of the engine room machinery and equipment onboard designated vessel.
- Performs troubleshooting, problem solving as well as preventative and corrective maintenance to prevent down time and to ensure the efficient and continual functioning of the vessel.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- III/2 license required.
- Additional Marine Engineering qualification/certification is a plus.
- You must fill the Application Form before sending your CV please, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.