- Providing daily operational guidelines to direct report and ensuring adherence to Borr Policies and procedures
- Ensure that all manuals, policies and procedures are revised and that logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements
- Sufficient stock of pare parts and materials required are maintained
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by the supervisor
- All drills and checks are conducted for all upcoming operations
- Compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- Compliance with borr training, certification and competence requirements
- Compliance with borr housekeeping standards
- Compliance with the borr code of conduct
- development of direct report
- A minimum of 10 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in similar capacity.
- Opito Approved BOSIET with CA-EBS
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate