Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Focus on strategies to accelerate growth.
- Working knowledge of how to conduct market research and analysis including creation of detailed business plans.
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and ability to foresee commercial opportunities.
- Develop plans for expansion and business development.
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements to ensure they are being met.
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management.
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS/BA in business administration, finance or similar field minimum; MS/MA is a plus.
- Has over 10 years of work experience majorly in payments Industry
- Successful work experience as Commercial Manager or another relevant role.
- Proven success in sales and/or marketing, as well as evidence of ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.