- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Qualification: B.Sc in relevant field of study.
- Age Range: Candidates must be maximum of 27 as at their last birthday.
Years of Experience : 2 to 5 years experience.
Salary range : 150,000-200,000