Reporting to: Principal through Head of Learning
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of second class upper in BEd Chemistry or related studies
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in managing people especially (teenagers and adolescents)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take an idea and run with it
- Must willing to relocate to the school location immediately
- Key things the employer is looking for in candidate: Maturity, love for children, counselling ability.
- Prepare schemes of work for the term using the WAEC/NECO/IGSCE examination and teaching syllabus.
- Prepare notes of lessons and diaries
- Teach the various concepts effectively according to the timetable specification and evaluate the effectiveness of each lesson
- Design special programmes for exceptional students, eg Projects, Tutorials, or remedial work as appropriate, and inform tile HOD of the development of such students
- Check students notes regularly and make appropriate comments
- Make appropriate entries on students academic records into the e-school Administration Network
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.