You are responsible for :
- Bottle testing and field technical support services for Production Chemicals ( Demulsifiers, Water Clarifiers, Pour Point Depressants PPD, Biocides, Dewaxers etc)
- Technical report writing
- Tender and request for quotation support
- Customer visits, company/ product introductions and sales negotiations
- Customer presentations to facilitate product sales
- Supporting product sourcing / launches at optimal value and cost resulting in strong margins, high quality and business growth
- Assisting business segments in meeting cost targets
- Being part of cross-functional teams that drive new solutions end to end
- Supporting supplier negotiations to drive short and long term opportunities Interacting with all levels of personnel within Zeconia and supplier organizations
- Developing a current and future supply base that supports the business strategy
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A degree /and Or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Engineering/Science or relevant disciplines.
- Existing knowledge of Chemical Engineering methodologies in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience gained within procurement or similar role, especially for oil and gas facilities : Valves ,Pumps, Compressors, Pipes & pipe fittings , Instrumentation & automation, heaters, Turbine parts, Process equipment, Gas monetization plants, Process safety equipment/ Gas detectors etc
- Strong project management skill set and proven track record in collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in researching new industry technologies, to deliver improved product solutions and reducing costs.
- Knowledge and application of value engineering / Design for Excellence to improve the balance of value and cost to deliver optimal solutions
- Demonstrated strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills