- Preparing and cooking all food to set standards
- Stocking and maintaining food pantry & stores
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a sanitary food line at all times
- Plating food promptly and to set standards
- Inventory & Maintenance
- Estimation of weekly purchasing needs for food and other kitchen materials
- Special ordering for any catering or events
- Receiving and stocking food provisions and other deliveries
- Maintain all surfaces and appliances so that they meet health department standards
- Report/Lead repair and maintenance for any kitchen appliances
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Chef / Line Cook preferred.
- Good knowledge of cuisines like French, Italian, Continental, Nigerian
- Ability to design & prepare food for specific diet types
- Good English, reading and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
Salary - 70,000 Naira
Location - V/I , Lagos