Foodlanders, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for meals we can serve to help create special and everyday meals. This is to give our customers exciting new meals regularly while maintaining the everyday meal list.
- Ability to point out opportunities for the business to grow and areas where the restaurant can do better so as to meet quality standard.
- Ability to manage the kitchen fully. This is the chef's primary assignment, making sure that meals are sent out on time and created following the recipes plus, ensuring that the kitchen is always in order.
- Ability to monitor quality control, ensuring that all meals are created using the accepted recipe and method of preparation. Also, making sure that the meals are always tasty and of high quality.
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year working experience
- Applicants must have at least, a First School Leaving Certificate.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.