- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting
- Creating reports offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Member – Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria
- Minimum of 10 years experience
Required Skills / Attributes
- Self motivation & Integrity
- Ability to reflect on one’s work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organization skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of numeracy
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
Interested candidate should send CV, passport photograph and current salary package.