- Daily aggressive supervision and Management of different Social media platforms
- Daily engagement of audience of various platforms to enhance growth and retention
- Strategically multiplying fan base and content reach online
- Creating, uploading and Optimizing different contents as they come so as to meet the different target audience
- maximally utilize every content available for audience satisfaction and by so doing sustain the audience and at the same time sustain channel integrity and make maximum revenue
- Identify and recommend new ways to find a wider audience and presence online
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Accounts and another department in ensuring clients satisfaction
- Meet assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure the maximum result.
- Ensuring maximum use of the database to enhance productivity and growth.
- Generate, edit, (original text, images, gif, video) that build meaningful connections and encourage community members and channel subscriber's to take action
- Creating spectacular/eye-catching posters.
- Collecting interesting movie scenes for trailers and previews
- Devising graphic strategies to drive online traffic to the Channels
- Creating a standard animates for the company campaign
- Engage and respond to the channel managers and their request for posters or any graphics work required to facilitate their work.
- Bsc/HND/ND/ SSCE
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in graphics/Video editing
- Advanced aptitude in MS Office Suite(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Core draw...)
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Must be Digitally Literate and Social Media Networking savvy.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of Social Media Channels emblems size and logos (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube...)
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for graphic designing and video editing.
- Painting, Corel draw, Adobe(Premier pro, Photoshop, Graphical Design) skills preferred
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- If you feel you are a fit for the position, meet the required criteria and would like to apply for the advertised position, kindly email an updated MS Word version of your resume.
- Be sure to include your contact details..