Nilabam International Media Ltd is currently seeking a full time self-motivated entertainment tech savvy , Graphics, Postive spirited and creative Channel Manager for handling YouTube Channels, Stream movies posters, movie previews and Movie Uploads.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for Contents promotion and distribution on Youtube Platforms and designing the Youtube channels movie posters subjected to.
Most of all, the ideal Candidate will be an expert in the following:
- Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Strategic use of key words
- Search Engine Optimization
- Maximum use of the Different social media Platforms
- Graphics Design and Video editing.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Daily aggressive supervision and Management of different Social media platforms
- Daily engagement of audience of various platforms to enhance growth and retention
- Strategically multiplying fan base and content reach online
- Creating, uploading and Optimizing different contents as they come so as to meet different target audience
- Maximally utilize every content available for audience satisfaction and by so doing sustain the audience and at the same time sustain channel integrity and make maximum revenue
- Identify and recommend new ways to find a wider audience and presence online
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Accounts and other departments in ensuring clients satisfaction
- Meet the assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure maximum result.
- Ensuring maximum use of the database to enhance productivity and growth.
- Generate, edit, (original text, images, gif, video) that build meaningful connections and encourage community members and channel subscriber's to take action
- Creating a spectacular/eye catching posters.
- Collecting interesting movie scenes for trailers and previews
- Devising graphic strategies to drive online traffic to the Channels
- Creating a standard animates for the company campaign
- Engage and respond to the channel managers and their request for posters or any graphic work required to facilitate their work.
If you feel you are a fit for the position, and meet the required criteria and would like to apply for the advertised position, kindly email an updated MS Word version of your resume
Be sure to include your contact details..
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.