Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Channel Manager. Role holder will be responsible for:
- 3rd Party Channel Management - Visit a minimum of 3 channel partners per week. Such visit should be targeted as ensuring availability of POS materials, reviewing performance against target, reviewing product knowledge of field sales agents and taking corrective actions as required
- Market & Competitor Analysis - Monitor the activities of competition in our target market and customer segment and develop or recommend counter measures to win competition
- Cross Functional Liaison and Support - Co-ordinate with learning & Development and marketing for product, process and behavioral trainings of field sales employees and channel partners
- Target Allocation, Forecasting, Reporting - Accountability for ensuring that agreed target are cascaded across channel partners and field sales agents
- Channel branding and visibility - Ensure appropriate branding is carried by all active outlets within the territory.
- Reduce debt portfolio and churn in your segment
Applicants must have:
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing sales channel or Key Accounts
- Sales channel management or Key account management, Presentation, report writing and basic computer skills.