Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare class lectures, assignments and activities per Course Outline.
- Provide an environment that supports student success and retention.
- Administer student assessments and record results.
- Implement innovative pedagogical tools.
- Provide student support outside of class time – hold office hours.
- Participate in required adjunct duties and meetings.
- Submit final grades to Coordinator.
- Must be Certified Cisco Academy Instructor (CCAI) Certification, and related industry certifications.
- Relevant job experience and two years of teaching experience in routing, switching, WAN, network security, and related areas.
Proven dedication to student success