- Maintain a positive and ideal image to the public about the non-profit organization.
- Oversee the fundraising activities for their organization which includes planning appropriate strategies as well as the implementation of various regulations and strategies.
- Generally, manage human resources.
- You would also be in charge of budget recommendations to the board members annually and make sure that the organization’s staff abides by the budget that is approved by the board members.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of a Degree in business management, finance, communication or other related courses is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Previous experience in an NGO would be an added advantage.